Accounts Payable Automation Software
Supplier Invoice Processing
Accounts Payable Automation software removes paper from the supplier invoice handling process.
This streamlines processing, improves accountability and delivers significant financial benefit.
Benefits of Accounts Payable Automation Software
What would you like to achieve from inbound invoice automation? Accounts payable automation benefits that are most sought after by our clients include some or all of the following:
- Eliminate ‘missing’ or ‘lost’ invoices
- Assign clear responsibility for approvals
- Remove paper
- Automate invoice approval
- Improve cash forecasting
- Ensure invoices coded correctly
- Prevent duplicate/backdated invoices
- Deliver major cost reductions
- Process supplier invoice faster with less effort
- Reduce manual entry
- Retrieve invoices more easily
- Achieve better deals from suppliers
- Decrease supplier queries
- Reallocate resources
- Ease pressure at reporting periods
- Reduce risk of fraud/ransomware
No IT Project!
Simple to setup up and use
All you need is Internet access!
Setup is a breeze – upload some key reports to OnePosting. With 5 minutes training, most staff are able to use the software.
Most suppliers simply have to submit their invoices by email. For the remainder there are other options available.
While anyone can use AP Automation from OnePosting, the key beneficiaries are organizations with:
- multiple locations and/or
- multiple cost centres/departments
- >500 inbound invoices per month
Many studies have been undertaken into the cost of processing supplier invoices without automation. Estimates range from $4 to $26 per invoice in North America. For mid-sized companies in Europe, a figure of €17.60 has often been used as a benchmark cost.
|Validation & Matching||23%|
|Payment & Cash Management||27%|
The financial benefits outlined above are only the tip of the iceberg and it is possible to achieve benefits in the order of 0.4% to 1% of revenue.