Invoice to customer is an automated cloud service that sends invoices, credit notes/memos, statements, and related documents to customers by email and other channels.
Simply point the invoice output from your finance system to OnePosting, and we manage the delivery of these documents to your customers in the way they have agreed to receive them.
This helps you improve customer relationships, reduces costs, accelerates payments, and more.
Our unique technology doesn’t replace your existing finance systems, but works with them to make it easier to deliver invoices to your customers on time, and with ease. Creating a seamless customer experience that benefits both you, and your customers.
Our technology brings about countless benefits, including:
Improve Customer Relationships
- Whatever method is used to deliver invoices, credits, and statements, each customer also has access to them through a secure online portal, so you and your team don’t have to manage requests for copies of them any longer.
- Electronic distribution, as well as online access, facilitates customers who may have finance teams working remotely.
- Increase customer retention by delivering invoices, credits, and statements, to customers in the way they want to receive them.
- Give customers online access to their invoices, credit notes, and statements, to enable many account queries to be resolved by customers themselves.
- Reduce the amount of time it takes your team to manually process and send invoices.
- Reduce the cost of maintaining customer accounts and distributing invoices.
- Reallocate staff from document handling to more productive tasks.
- Improve compliance with payment terms and reduce debtor days.
- Increase effectiveness of credit control.
- Protect confidential billing data.
- Moving to a secure cloud-based invoice delivery system enables you to reduce the amount of paper in your organization.
- Every 8,400 pages received or printed consumes an entire tree. This is as little as 700 pages per month, which equates to 1.5 metric tons of CO2 emitted per year- just from supplier invoices!
Protect Your Investment in IT
- You don’t need to replace your existing finance legacy finance systems to be easily able to send invoices to customers by email.
- Offer customers new capabilities such as online access to their invoices, credits, and statements without investing in an IT project.
- Potentially extend the life of your existing finance software systems.
Join international businesses like Pride Mobility, and local businesses like Polar Ice, who already use OnePosting to deliver invoices to their customers through OnePosting, and provide their customers with online access to invoices, credit notes, and account statements.
If you would like to understand how OnePosting can help improve your invoice to customer process book a meeting with a team member.
- Reduce Environmental Impact with AR and AP Solutions - April 21, 2022
- Invoice To Customer Solutions - April 6, 2022
- Is your firm compliant with the Ontario Construction Act? - November 23, 2021